Ever found yourself enjoying your life, everything is going well and then one morning you wake up only to find yourself amongst a tornado.
I call it the tornado of change!
It’s when everything around you is turned about face, thrown all over the place and everywhere you turn the wind is blowing out of control and constantly changing directions.
You are unable to guide or steer in any direction and you simply have to hang on and ride out the storm.
If you understand what I’m talking about, then keep reading, if not – file this away until the weather changes.
Just recently I found myself in the middle of a category 5 tornado. My relationship with brother and his family ended, my mum past over from cancer, my dog Jeru died of cancer, my dog Skyla lost all her puppies, my other dog sharman also had cancer and required surgery. I ended a very high paid job because I stood up for bullying and harassment and required a lawyer. My body had almost collapsed and every day was a struggle. I also attempted to start a new job amongst all of that and it was a total disappointment and don’t even get me started on covid. It was a rough year for me and I have no doubt it was for most of you too.
During the tornado I did everything I possibly could to remain stable and balanced and if you have experienced a life tornado you will know this is extremely challenging and difficult to do.
So now that tornado is gone, I’d like to offer some suggestions and knowledge to help you deal with the “change tornado” should one come your way?
Steps that help
- Recognise and then acknowledge you are in the middle of the “change tornado”.
- Do not resist or fight the tornado – allow it to exist and stay grounded (use the grounding scent)
- Use the power of your mind to stay as calm as possible. (calm & relax or balance scents are good for this)
- Start looking at your life, in particular the changes you need to make (I used the clarity scent)
- Implement goals and steps towards these changes ( I used the creation scent for this)
- Commit to the changes and take action
- Trust the process of the tornado – don’t become fearful (the forward faith scent was super helpful for this)
- Step outside yourself and watch the direction the tornado is guiding you to
- Follow that direction and don’t hesitate to end, let go or complete with anything that is no longer for your higher self or highest purpose (the Letting Go scent is a must for this)
- Tell your higher self you want the process to be completed with ease and grace
- Be patient, trust, trust, trust
When the tornado ends
You will awake from an overwhelming emotional state (like feeling frozen in time) to feel quite calm, at peace and somewhat renewed. The world will look different, you will feel different and the winds of change will be yours.
It will become very clear that the universe sent the “change tornado” to shake you up and move you, to where you should be.
Know that your life will be extremely different from this point on.
My personal experience
The change tornado of 2021 has finished and now its time to start a fresh. I now have to time to discover who I am without all the things mentioned above. I have been gardening to get my balance. I’ve used every scent in the 5D collection and now I’m using the fresh start and yes scents for 2022. (2022 limited edition packs)
I am spending time gardening, swimming the dogs, listening to music and I’ve started writing again. I feel at peace and have become very clear on what I want my life to look like and really don’t care what others think or do.
So remember this
Everything is always perfect and life is simply amazing – you don’t need to control it, steer it or force anything. Even if it scares the shit out of you, the calm of the tornado is in the eye of the storm. So do your best to let the storm do its thing.
Allow the weather to be the flow of your life and trust the universal process.